Seth Speaks

Seth Speaks was one of the most important and interesting books I read in my life.   This book simply resonated with me.  Prior to its publication, I was reading every Edgar Cayce book I could get my hands on.  Cayce's work also resonated with me, but Jane Robert's Seth books were easier to read as the syntax was more modern and less convoluted. I purchased this book more than once.  I would read it over and over and when it somehow disappeared, I would buy another copy.

Seth was a non-physical personality who spoke through Jane Roberts.  In other words, Jane Roberts channeled Seth. Seth spoke about topics I was interested in: the power of belief, life after death, karma, reincarnation, God, the nature of reality, so on and so forth.  I can't remember anything that Seth said that did not resonate with my own beliefs.  I think I was attracted to the Seth series of books as they validated my own thoughts and ideas.

I read one Seth book after another, but Seth Speaks was my favorite.  I also enjoyed The Education of Oversoul 7 which is a novel and the first book of a trilogy.  The Oversoul 7 Trilogy is a work of fiction in which Roberts attempts to demonstrate the concepts she channeled in story form.

***


"The human personality has no limitations except those which it accepts. There are no limits to its development or growth, if it will accept no limits. There are no boundaries to the self except those boundaries which the self arbitrarily creates and perpetuates." - Seth

***

Book List


Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul

The Nature of Personal Reality: A Seth Book

The "Unknown" Reality, Volumes I & II

The Nature of the Psyche: Its Human Expression

The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events: A Seth Book

Dreams, "Evolution," and Value Fulfillment, Volumes I & II

The Magical Approach



No comments: